Addvert nuffnang

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Loaded weekdays

This week im so depressed but not today. Since last week i tried to finish my report before the meeting date(Wednesday). On that day u know what happen im so mad with my boss. meeting start at 2.00pm and he try to change and ask me to edit some data and graphs. Did he thinks its easy to make it? and somemore i'v already make a 20's copies each for that!! huh!! (f***king report that i ever had)
But today im free..yeahh!! my boss not in office and i took this "oppurtunity" to release my tension. hehhee.. as early morning about 9.00am i took my bump cap and straight away to parking lot and drove to rawang service center to have 10,000km service.

Even its not 10K yet but i have to service for preparation going outstation at Kuantan this Sunday.After left my car at service center, me and my fren went to parkson grand kat bandarrawang je just window shopping.. then jalan2 lepak minum and lastly makan McD.

No comments:

nuffnang