Addvert nuffnang

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sick Leave

Today im so weak when woke up early morning. So i decide to take onleave today.Yesterday i took half day leave to get some rest. Last night i went to clinic and take my medication. Lucky got iela. She the one who accompanied me and help me that night. Thanks to her. I was very very weak at that night and i have to wait my number being called (89 from 81). While waiting my turn, i went outside to eat something together with iela. She make me so happy and so many advices i get from her(of course she's nurse aite). After met the doctor i felt so fuzzy while waiting my medicine in that clinic(u knows the smell, peoples and everything). We went out and hanging around at mamak stall. Later iela will take my medicines.Thanks to her again. She try make me happy
She brief me about my medicine
Thanks to her again coz take care of me for the whole day.
p/s: Thanks to Rina also who is concerned about me by phone call... Thanks my weekender GF. hehe..

No comments:

nuffnang