Addvert nuffnang

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Kuantan Outstation II

Lucky me arrived on Sunday afternoon and take my self have fun with some my frens in Kuantan. The day after after, no time to going out except on the very midnight going out with my colleagues. (very da pressure.. Ask me why)huhu.. Mus tau kot.dah cite kat die mlm tadi.
After paid the last toll, straightly fetched my frens at UMP(university Malaysia Pahang)
and waiting the others at Bandar Kuantan. Its great pleasure to meet them and
Owesome!! I like the room it very suite me with decoration and theme of bali's style.
Im so exited and without thinking more terus amik pose-pose yg menawan dan exotic(sorry Ron gune tema ko)

Pose2 yang boleh dikatakan exotic

During the conference started, I feel so bad coz im not prepared for the presentation slide issues and suddenly I've been chosen as a slide controller and located me in front of the audience. Oh my God. Im not practicing or even rehearsal that!! But everything goes smooth with some minor eror(not my fault..damn the person who created the presentation slide)

The only Front right my seat.. Good eh.. Very da expose kan..

Next, time for rectify my customer's Myvi.Everybody back to KL only left me alone and waiting for my repair team.
Its take about 2 days to settled down the problem and finally I got it.
Customer happy with the condition of his car and thanks to me as a coordinator(pandai mengarah jer..).

Compressor-Power steering pump-Alternator

Huh!! What a tired week…

No comments:

nuffnang