Addvert nuffnang

Monday, December 21, 2009

Sawadikap VIII

I have safely landed in KL at 1.30am today.. huhu..and woke up around 6.30am and went to office. Really tired and take a nap for a while in the office. hehe..
This time backpacker trip to Krabi Island. Krabi Island does not have a perfect beaches and nite style as compared to Phuket and Bali,maybe.. But they do have a perfect massage( thats the most important la..hehe) and perfect pancake, yet to taste.. huhu.. But the foods slightly more expensive compare to hadyai and Phuket.
Ao Nang Beach
Pulut Mangga-Pulut Durian and Seafoods

To share an information, from KL shoot to border, Danok - Hatyai - Krabi. Journey from border to Hatyai its only took about half an hour and cost per pick-up Vios is 500THB/car. and from Hadyai to Krabi only about 4 hours by minivan where cost charged is 270THB/head.
Hotel (I can say guest house) is around 400THB/nite. At Krabi town U will be sent to travel agency and to choose which island that u prefered. Ao Nang Beach is most popular..
Travel agent.
Nice room - 400THB/nite
Nice place to lepak
Nice view
And on the way back to Kl, we stopped at Aloe Setar to meet Wannie and Mama..
Its been a long time not meet U, Mama..
Happy Family..
Good Bye my dear Wannie..
Overall review I can say that Krabi island nothing much different from Phuket and probably I can say that Phuket much better than Krabi (its my opinion) in term of nite style, beach and markets.
Maybe its better to stay at Hatyai- Meriah!! hehe..

4 comments:

Mus The Great said...

tak ajak pownnn...mencikk lah!..

ZaCk said...

Ala Mus...jgn la kecik ati ek.. bukan tak nak ajak.. I takut dpt reply dr U camni.."I loooovee to join u guys BUT..." hehe..sebab dah slalu kene..hhe..
x pe MAYBE next trip I try invite U kay.. :)

izal said...

motif hatyai lagi meriah? Haha...
Susahnya nk komen guna hp ni...
Tp gigih jugekkkk....

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

nuffnang