Addvert nuffnang

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ritmasari Gamelan and Wedding Invitations

One of the reason why I don't like to attend people's wedding is - When urs?.. oh gosh... keep silent and give a sweet smile.. hehe.. Ah, anyway this week I'm full with wedding invitations where I had to attend. Congratulation to Fara - my classmate at UM.
Hope you will be one happy family forever..
And to my X-Gamelan mate, Jaja hope will be a good wife.. hehe.. Congratulation to you too..
Friends forever..
Last Saturday, I'm happy that I met one of Gamelan group and I would like to thanks to En. Zul from Group of Gamelan Ritmasari for inviting me on that day and give an opportunity to me to join his group..
Hope I can polish back my skill and soon to performe well for the future event or any invitation..hehe..

4 comments:

mat utie said...

ahakss..biasa la tu org tnya gitu..heheh..aku la yg tnya ari tu..just nak jadikn isu beb..xtau nk tnya ape..

Zack said...

Hahaha... it's not right but it's okey..hhehe....
Next week pun ramai budak Kosas n sekolah Teknik aku kawen..adoi..camne pun kene pg gak..hehe..

izal said...

speaking katanyerrrrr....:)

ZaCk said...

harus la..dah tukar profesyen ni..kene la berlatih balik dlm penulisan dlm Bahasa Ingegris... nnti nk wat jurnal bagai cane... hehe..
garu pala la matsaleh baca jurnal aku..hehe..

nuffnang