Addvert nuffnang

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ginger, Garlic and Bread

Suddenly she changed her attitude become wild.... who thought U this ha Ginger... ah anyway,I'm glad she still recognized me and love me..My friend told me that she act like that because she want to "putus susu" from her kids and so does she became wild and bad temper.
Looking at her, I'm really happy to see that she was growing up healthfully and happily at my Kampung with my parents.
This week, I plan to bring Ginger's kids named Garlic and Bread come home as I already bought a new(second hand) 3 tiers cage for them.
Hopefully, they will like their new home and new environment...
I loove them much!! tomorrow will buy them a new cats litter sands (lemon flavor), semi-auto food feeder, litter basin and Science Plans food for kitten. I think all this will cost me around RM300.. ayoo...

6 comments:

RieZa said...

cutenye meow.. huhu.. kidnap bley....

ZaCk said...

Hhehe..Tq along visit my blog.. nak kidnap? huhu.. tingal ni je zuriat die.. lepas ni dah xde dah zuriat dr Ginfer sebab dah kene mandul..hehe..

Farah said...

wow zack, tomey nyer meow.. bagi mkn Science Plan lagik.. mahal tuh.. moge murah rezeki zack..

ukanera arenaku said...

mahalnya!!!

izal said...

kesian kucing ko asik berpindah randah jer!

malyna said...

tomeynye kucen'..
huhu

nuffnang