Addvert nuffnang

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

26 Already!

Ha, no more 25 yo as an answer if ppl asking my age..anyway, I have to move forward and bared in my mind thats only a number (borrring...lame thinking n reason..hehe..). Thanks to my family and friends, who gave their support along this journey.
Now, I sat neatly in my office and try to think what should I do in order to improve myself in term of knowledge, job achievement n satisfaction, relationships and of course my life in the future.What actually that I want...I still cannot answered that imaginary question.
Hopefully, someday I can find out what are the things that I really wanted.. and how to achieve that. Life would be simple as it is if U drove it into a good ways.
Last but not least, I wish that I can make myself more successful person towards in this life. Amin..

3 comments:

Mus The Great said...

happy birthday zack...semoga panjang umo dan murah rejeki hendaknya selalu...

Carlos Valderama said...

Happy b'day... semoga dipanjangkan umur/ dipermudahkan urusan dunia-akhirat..

Farah said...

happy bday zack.. moge dimurahkan rezeki dan diberkati usia..

nuffnang