Addvert nuffnang

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MAXIS - Undispute?

This posting purposely being written and to share with those people who using MAXIS POSTPAID.
Today i just reviewed my bill (note: I never take serious when I get the e-bill from MAXIS) and found that Maxis charged me on the service that totally I'm not using.
They charged me on the Roaming VIDEO CALL from Jakarta, Indonesia for incoming and outgoing calls. That bullsh**t!!

I never used that services even 3G/GPRS/Packet-Data when i was in Jakarta. Everybody knows even when ppl make a VOICE CALL from international distance will cost them higher than normal rate. So what the Fu** i want to used all those things.. Isn't it..

I straightly call MAXIS and lodged a complaint regarding my un-satisfaction. They even can't answer me. He only checked my bill on their "great" system and can only registered me under the complaint lodge customer. "you will be attend shortly by our HQ person"..So stupid!!
For your (MAXIS) information, I don't care about the rate/cost/money that you charged me because my Company who will pay it. I don't loose anything..The thing that I'm not satisfy is why I've been charged for those unused service? Answer me..

One more thing that I found out, the number of outgoing call (017874****) that you charged me does not exist!! Now what!!??

Now, I advice to all POSTPAID user especially from MAXIS..please..please check your e-bill statement for the ABNORMAL charges..

p/s: Thanks to Shai (Citibank) for help me in to pull back the auto debit charges from MAXIS. I only will pay it when they can prove and satisfy me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

pokemon kan?

ZaCk said...

ha?!! oh ok ok..
jadik ko pun pernah kene ek? Blasah je Maxis tuh..

izal said...

so skrg kene tukar lah Maxis-disputed.....hahaha

hai aniep....bila nak karoke sama2?

Anonymous said...

kara-OK?...leh jer...bile free?..g ramai2 baru best...

ZaCk said...

Ye lah.. Aku br dpt call dr Maxis td regarding my email to them.. Yang buatkan aku begang die bleh ckp " oh yer ke..ok we will investigate this matter"..
tu jer...seharian dr semalam aku complaint korang buat ape ha!!..hehe.. sudahnye aku melepaskan amarah kt sini laks..

Aniep..nk karaok i ngan Izal musti ado tau..hehe..

Anonymous said...

wokeh

nuffnang