Addvert nuffnang

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Attribute to "someone" II

I met U since a year of 1999 when i was introduced with MIRC. U are the first chatters that I met. Since I am in KL and U are too far far away miles from KL, U seems like my imaginary friend due to always connected via phone after all.. never meet..
After SPM I worked as temporary Clark at HLBB, KL and always misuse the company phone by calling U pretended U as one of the CC applier who need to be verify. I always call U and there are several time the phone picked up by U'r staff (famly chalet's staff) which made my heart beat pump in very hard.
After that WE eager to plan and meet at KLCC garden park. That was my 1st meeting people from MIRC. So it's start from there.... I know Ur feeling is sincere to me and so do i..yes i do..
3 month after that i was choose to continue my study at PASUM (Pusat Asasi Sains, UM). Everything is changed. I met a lots of friends, A lots of behavior, A lots of attitude and so on.. But then I still remember U. Not every nite, but certain night I try to find a public phone (that time I dun have a HP) just want to call and talk with U. Time has changes and its hard to get reach to U...But one thing that still fresh in my mind is the day that I received Ur latter at my college office..Including Ur Photo... :)
A year after that I continued my study on Bachelor's Degree at the same Institution. It was very busy at the time with exams, paper works, friends and from time to time U are being discolored from my mind.But please it doesn't means I totally forget about U. Did U remember on December 2005 U came down to KL and bought me a birthday present..Thank you..im really appreciate it.. On the same year U finished your study and worked as part time staff at Dome, Midvalley. Im very regret for not regularly meet U at that time.. Forgive me.. But at least sometime we had fun time together by riding U with my motorcycle. I'm sure U still remember that moment.
Ok.. I know it is my fault for "taking too easy" on our relationship for a several years. Im really sorry about it. Then its time for me to received what had i done on U, Ive been abandon by U for 2 years a back. It was very hurt.. Now I can feel how U felt..
But now, I am so glad that U can "re-accept" me back and still loving me like the last time of our relationship. We used to be connected via phone and friendster.. Next week u still in the Plantar and a week after that I hope we can re-connected again. I can't wait to meet U on this early December. Hope we can built and maintain our relationship like long time ago. Its such happy time.. Thanks for everything..

Zack, 2008

3 comments:

izal said...

siapakah gerangan si U itu???

tetiba ko feeling sgt ni kenape???

kwn2 lain masih ade kannn....

ZaCk said...

memang la kengkawan ado..tp i bersyukur skang yg kawan lama aku tuh maafkan dan terima aku balik sekian lama aku menyakiti hati die..Sabar ek Zal..hehe..

Anonymous said...

"u did it again..."

nuffnang