Addvert nuffnang

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Update Penang Outstation....

Yuhoo... guyz i know uols hungry for waiting my photo here aite?? but the thing is i dont have time to posing2 around. working ma.. not holiday.. but anyway just to update today activity where i went to jitra, kedah to audit vendors. So tired u know..anyway when i came back and step into my room..aahhh... its cool and can release my tension with view facing the sea and swimming pool..





Oppss forgot to put a picture inside my room... dont be jealous ye laling Rina.. i told u to accompanying me u wont... so now? "eat hearth"!! hehehe...


A twin bed where only single and lonely guy slept.(will be other(s) someone join too later..huhuhu..)


A place where i can get naked and do anything with thinking nothing..hahahha..
Ah anyway i just received an information from my boss to extend my duty to Thailand tomorow to audit vendor there and my outstation period wil be extended untill sunday.. hehehe... so guyz is that make u feel so interested in waiting my next update journal, please check it out on tomorrow nite yah..

hope to see u guyz soon..

P/S: To Aron, Rina, Azril and Mus please CC ur gossips in my email zack_nude@yahoo.com too so that i can update whatever u are chatting about. OK..

2 comments:

GurL said...

babe.... kenape ler ko gi outstation tak ajak aku?? tau tau je aku tak der class kan skrg..

leh je aku teman ko.. di malam hari! hahahahaha

;p

ZaCk said...

ala syg.. i mane tau.. i cr gak org yang leh temankan i.. Aniep x bleh lak.. so sesorang je la g outstation..huhuhu...

nuffnang