Addvert nuffnang

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Durian's Party

Today i ate a lots of durians and mangosteens.. ahh.. its so delicious. My Chinese fren brought from his sister's BF hometown and sent to my house(rawang not ampang). I cannot finish by my self and thats y i sent some to ED(now i can online at his house). hehe.. like take for granted huh..
Emmm..bestnyer...

In my office today im felt so free and power because my boss not around (he went to outstation,Bangkok) until this Friday. So im the one who has a power to control on my section. Besides do my work, i try to take time to chat with frens of course la Aril, Bad, Mus and Fezal(most laser and outstanding person at this moment). Instead of chatting, i play Sudoko and i've finished only 3 sets out of 8. Huh.. not bad ahh so that i can keep for tomorrow time.


Guys.. On Monday i was so busy with trial for air-cond problem at RND testing lab. However, it so lucky coz the new model called as Kedidi which suppose to come out on 2009 was there(however the project had been cancelled). I try to snapped several photos of it and i love to show here but then im really2 worried if u guys try to copy it or show it or publish it to others unknown party. If u guys really wanted to see it i will show u in my laptop ok..(upon request la..)


To Mr. Badril Hj. what so ever.. im so surprised when i open ur blog(Badril's blog) with passion and suddenly theres nothing updated. Wah in email very the propa and gempar-gempurkan yang blog i and Rina updated only once aweek.Not like uols blogs.. gempar!!


And lastly to u guyz hope our plan this saturday nak g shopping kat MPH jadi and dont give any excuses... Okay... daa..

No comments:

nuffnang