Addvert nuffnang

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Nothing Much!!

Thanks Mus menyedarkan aku last week why i felt someone that i like and miss try to get far away from me. Its maybe i've been cross the line. Huh why i didn't realize that before. Ah anyway now i have to be careful and always be cool not too rush and too excited.And maybe its not the same situation like before(tetap nak deny kan..). I don't care what ppl said about me and myself. I just want to be myself. No matter what ppl keep saying bad about me thats all bull shit!! hahaha... so what!!!.

Yesterday after get back from work we (all ppl in my department) went to bowling competition and some "we care" party at Bkt. Beruntung Golf Club, Rawang. I'm so upset that my team only get a 2nd place not the 1st place. Emm.. its ok only for fun. we finish the party about 9.00PM.

Just to update yesterday Friday night i was so happy and fun met Tina(my old fren) and her boyfren + her boyfren's friend. we have fun dance all night long at La queen(x insaf lagi ni after being raid last 2 weeks). Her new BF so handsome compared to the last one. more energetic and friendly. The best thing is he so open. What i heard from tina is her BF work as a pilot of MAS buses(thats y she always inviting me to Singapore for free) no wonder la.. Anyway too much plan and programs for me with so many different group to have a holiday and vacation. i dont know how to manage my schedule. Afraid that i have to go an outstation (sudden call for outstation from my boss).

No comments:

nuffnang