Addvert nuffnang

Monday, April 14, 2008

Stupid DOG!!

I went to Klinik Dr. Khalid & Wan Julia yesterday because of my sinus. If its not my panel I wont come to that clinic beside its my nearest panel clinic that I had. Here I would like to share, complaint and express my unsatisfaction with the service given by the DOG it self. For ur information, I’m always met a DOG named Dr. Nasir. He’s around 35 and not too tall, not too short, ugly face, dark skin, messy look and unprofessional looks(yes he is..no doubt!)

I complaint about my heavy sinus. Lately, im always suffered during morning, afternoon and night before sleep and I don’t know how to reduce and control it. That was simple explanation from me. Is that clear DOG??!!!!

Wait… the phone ring... #$$$%$^%^&..Eh i have my patients here...cannot be long..$%$^&*(&^%$^*((&^$#%$%^^%^*%$#^ - that’s was very not professional ethics as a doctor! Stupid!

Here some explanation that I got from that fuc**g dog ..
“ I cannot stop ur sinus and I don’t know what may cause of it.”- so not convincing.. what kind of dog u are huh!! Doctor supposedly to advice and convince patients regarding their illness. Babi!! “u have to find out by ur self and try to remember why it happened..i cannot solved it even cant help u” – Ayo!!! Now I know that my fist expectation against his all are truth. Bodoh!! Im very disappointed tau..I will write a complaint directly to Dr. Khalid.

I stood up from the chair with making face and starightly out from the room without thanks to that DOG…

To those people who wanted to get appointment at Klinik Dr.Khalid & Wan Julia please make sure name of doctor attended you is not DOG.NASIR.
Note: now im on my way to MIRI..hehe..

4 comments:

izal said...

Aku rasa doc tu terkezut kot jumpa Aishah...pastu ko pulak masuk, dia harapkan tokti ke, mawi ke...rupanye mak ayam pencen...tp sian ekk, jadik mak hayam pun kene sinus....

Ketammm said...

GEMPAR....

ukanera arenaku said...

another clinic to be blacklisted is Klinik Kita in Pandan Indah because there is this super duper garang doctor!

ZaCk said...

mmg pun mcm sial tau Doc. tuh...aah tapi aishah very da friendly tau..ke aku.hehe.. borak sakan nih..hehe..
Memang gempar Kak Pah..ko kene jumpa dokte tu Kak Pah.. plz Kak Pah..
Yer ke Ron.. garang tak pe Ron jgn jawab nak tak nak je.. mcm Doktor bodoh!! muahah.. marah amat ni tau..

nuffnang