Addvert nuffnang

Friday, September 28, 2007

Quick Post

Wednesday 6.45 pm,
For about a week we discussed about breaking fast together and lastly its end up with smooth and healty event. the foods so meriah!!


Thursday 9.00am

i have to balik kampung coz my grandfather was "nazak". Before that i went to carwash and having my privilage as a members of loyalty.hehe..

Thursday, 12.30 pm

I visite my grandfather at CCU, critical unit at General Hospital Melacca and its so touching me when i saw his body and face full of wires and tubes.
I pray to God to save my Granddad.

5 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

how was the quality of ur RM120 car wash service? how many visit are there left?

Wadi: said...

I pray may a speedy recovery is blessed with, to your grand dad. Amin.

Unknown said...

z...mcm candosss je yg basuh kete ko tu...tak nmpk clear sgt ler...anyway, i pray for ur grandfather speedy recovery, Amin..

Hans Izal
Ampang

ZaCk said...

thanks guys..
Rina not Rm120 la.. RM160 correction k.. hehe..baru visit sekali ade 19 rounds left.hehe..
Hans..boleh tahan la..tu yang aku amik pakage car wash die tu..hehhe..
thanks again to Wadi ya..aku pun harap die cepat sembuh.

Unknown said...

nok, jgn lupa esok pukul 6 ptg...1st reminder for u after ur 3rd reminder this afternoon..hahahaha...

nuffnang