Addvert nuffnang

Friday, October 5, 2007

A lots of Foods

OMG!! i lost my diet!! what the hell is thats.. hahaha... im trying to cut off my appetite during this fasting month but its turn to opposite now. Am i looks chub? euww...i don't want looks like that. Hopefully my one "big bag" doesn't become obvious. hahaa..
Yah... there are a lots of invitation from my vendors to attend breaking fast at various hotel. Concord htl, Lagend htl, Hilton Htl, KLCC Convention centre and Glenmarie Denso.
Take a look some foods that i never tried before and my colleagues.

can u see the deer's head?

Lastly, i spent my time with iela...

Shame-shame cat..hehe..

4 comments:

AJ said...

There he comes!!!!
At last there is a "str8" guy in my circle of fwens. Hahahahaha.
Nok....
Sah2 la perut ko takkan terbendung nanti after a month of raya. Sure la kena beli pakaian baru nok!!!

Mus The Great said...

canteklah iela!!

Anonymous said...

perlu ker tayang iela...

shy shy cat la sayang..not shame2..

ukanera arenaku said...

wah rina, lambatnya tidur? betul lah... lawa gak misi tu.

nuffnang