Addvert nuffnang

Friday, October 8, 2010

Old Interest of Sport

Its still fresh in my mind when I was in boarding school and play it happily. Everyday on the evening, I always come down to the court to play Tennis. It was my 1st time holding a Tennis racquet's and learn the movement and counting of the game. It is continued till I'm in UM doing my 1st degree...And as I graduated and start moving the the carrier world, I lost all those thing. And now, after 5 years left the interest behind, I bought a new racquets which cost me high as a beginner... but I don't mind as long as I have my sifu to teach me the right technique and other friends who commits to play with.
Nice eh, and I like it verry much. It is N-Code type, WILSON. Recommended string tension is 55 to 65 lbs for the new beginner.

3 comments:

elhafiz said...

mmbr kita sorg tu dh sambar k factor dh huhu

ZaCk said...

wow!! sape tu weih?..
tapi tak sehebat BLM ko.. hehe..

ZaCk said...

Oppss... not BLM tapi BLX... hehe...

nuffnang