Addvert nuffnang

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Change the Flattered Tire

Theoretically, yes I know how to change the punctured tire with the spare one.. But, in practically, I never ever do by myself.. huhu.. Yes, Im in car maker industry for about 3 and half year, yet still haven't experience in changing it by myself. Even when I was in Perodua, all the task directly request to my technician with a proper equipment.
Today, this very a good morning, I was surprised by the flatting tire of my car. I'm already late for the morning class and suddenly this thing happened to me.. Argghh.. let it be, I just borrow my brother's bike and heading to the class... after all I fix it by myself in raining weather condition.. sod off!!
Here some info to those who never ever experience in it.
1st of all, u need all this things:
1. Wrench
2. Jack
3. Spare Tyre

Step 1: Loose all the screws on the rim by turn it to counter clock wise (please kick the wrench hardly to release the 1st torque)
Step 2: Jack up your car by turn it the winder clock wise direction
Step 3: Remove the punctured tire and replace with the spare one.
Step 4: Fix it properly and tightening all the screws.
(Credit to LittleMamaDiary.com)
Its such as simple method and process. But, if you do not have any ideas, please call somebody to get help... :).. Good luck!!

No comments:

nuffnang