Addvert nuffnang

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flash Forward - Season I

I've been addicted watching this new (In Malaysia) TV series shown at Channel 8. Since I dun have a time to watch the TV, I get myself copy the complete of season 1 of this series.Its good story line I could say and its different from the other shows. Now I'm in the quarter of the series (Episode 6 - all together are 22 episodes), and it really give a big impact to me to see what are the next.
Here some info related in the Flash Forward. FlashForward is American TV series which aired on ABC channel on last year 2009. It is base on the novel written by Robert J. Sawyer - the Canadian Science fiction. Happy watching it!! I bet you will like it.

1 comment:

ZaCk said...

My view:
I don't agree with the end of story which is they conclude that linear accelerator (which is radiation and nuclear related) is the main cause of the blackout to the world. This is rubbish I would say.

nuffnang