Addvert nuffnang

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Penang Village

Feel like tourist plak at my own country...huhu..seriously, I still needs some guide and info to introduce and recommend me any places for having dinner, lunch and anything related on "food n drinks"... I love to try a new place especially in Ampang and KL area particularly..
Today, i was introduced to Penang Village at GreatEastern Mall, Jln. Ampang. Yup, the ambiance very relaxing and so exclusive with withe and black theme. I love much the side view of the restaurant like I'm in the KL Tower restaurant. huhu..
High-tea with Mr. Director who will be addressed as a Dr. soon...
:)
We took a dim-sum set for the high-tea and plus chicken porridge
A set of dim-sum
Close up snapped for you to feel the aroma... heheh..
I don't know what is the name of this type of dim-sum... its not important..
This too.. i don't know.. but the most important is its soo delicious...
Yeah, I would like to say its very recommended place for you to visit and try something new.

2 comments:

zac zirwan said...

cambest je mknn2 kt situ..sdp x?

ZaCk said...

Mestila sedap bro.. yang penting environment die sangat relax dan menarik.. :)
try la..

nuffnang