Addvert nuffnang

Monday, March 8, 2010

NPP's Workshop- next - Induction Course

Yes, its a same place and location I been through for almost 2 weeks consecutively. Last week, for 2 days attending on Nuclear Power Program workshop and continue by along this week for Induction course which I have to stay from 8.15 am till 7.00 pm.
Yes, indeed its was quite boring when you have to seat quietly and do nothing expect listen to the lecture given. Nevertheless, I need to complete this course prior to my confirmation requirements and needs.Evening activity towards the end of session - 1st day baru ya.. haha.. but, its quite fun and happy.
Last week workshop attending by several numbers of nuclear researcher - it was good workshop and gave a lots of benefit to me and perhaps to the others too.

No comments:

nuffnang