Addvert nuffnang

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Meeting with Ketua Pengarah

I do like my new current job and position. Apart of that, i really love the environment of my work place where its surrounding with green forest trees, fresh air,cool river flow, lake with high water jet and good traffic condition. It is very different as compare to my previous job.
Introducing to you, our Ketua Pengarah, Agensi Nuklear Malaysia, MOSTI - Datuk Dr. Daud Mohamad who is very friendly and understanding person. I'm fell very comfortable while meeting whit him.
After meeting with KP(Ketua Pengarah), I'm feel so excited being told the opportunity of being Q grade where the scheme of promotion is slightly different which known as a vertex scheme.
KP intend for all research officers(RO) posses a master degree and PHD as immediately, hence, he will send all ROs to complete their higher education and most important is to be sent outside of Malaysia (mostly in UK).I can't wait for that..
KP also encourage for all staffs at least play one game or sports in order to get better life and health.and for that, I had started my 1st jogging activity on last week and wish can maintain for the next following weeks, months, years and so on..hehe.. hopefully.

Last but not least, I do hope that I can achieve the target and do better in this new working environment and new task.
Cheers.

3 comments:

Carlos Valderama said...

hahah.. bro KP Dato Daud memang baik & friendly.. susah nak such a big boss cenggitu.
Keje senang nak round the world.. training, attachment, MSc, PhD.. segala macam ada.. tak rugi keluar drp produa.

Psssssttt.. Kalu ko main golf boleh la join Dato' Daud & TKP(PPPT)...

Anonymous said...

Usaha Tangga Kejayaan Zack. Mudah2ah bertambah rezeki kamu ye.... btw thanks for the 14btg tempoh hari...(*_~)

ZaCk said...

Memamg best la Dato KP tu... Can't wait for having a meeting wt him again..

Thanks K.Pah..Semoga rejeki U pun bertambah...:) ceria2 slalu ek..

nuffnang